Monday, January 5, 2009

Preserving my past.

I have a lot of stuff on paper that I am in the process of digitizing so I can have it around for a while longer.

My picture was taken in February of 1981, as part of an article in my high school paper on the broadcasting business. I was going to a radio/tv magnet school known as CIRT, The Center For Instructional Radio and Television.



The article mentioned my name but didn't quote me. You can click it to make it larger, if you want.:


I have a few other things I would like to scan and save, before something happens to them.

I recently had a pretty cool reference letter scanned. It came from Lucasfilm, after my work as an MC during Celebration 2 here in Indy. It's a PDF file so you'll need Adobe Acrobat to see it, Click here to get it.

One more thing I need to get scanned soon is a Mayoral Proclamation that named it Tom Berg Day in Indianapolis. It came from Bart Peterson, via Paul Poteet on my last day as a traffic reporter on WRTV-6. It was presented to me on camera, and I was flabbergasted. I'll post it here ASAP.

No comments: